Why we need SEO for our website ?When do we need PPC(Pay Per Click).
When it comes to boosting traffic to the website, you have two basic options: pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or search engine optimization (SEO). You can pay for traffic using the PPC advertising programs provided by Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and others Or you can get traffic through organic search using SEO.
- SEO is free.
- Slow to see changes.
- Depends on the structure of website,its content and its links.
- SEO is unpredictable.
- It is cummulative.
- Hard for split testing.
- PPC is paid.
- It can show results immediately.
- It depends on CTR (Higher the Click Through Rate higher it will rank on search engine),structure of landing page,and amount you paid to run your ad .
- PPC is very predictable as where your site will rank on search engine.
- You can ON-OFF your ad at any time,its not cummulative.
- Split testing is easy .